This Privacy Notice is formulated to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the terms “Personal Data” shall have the meaning as defined by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Mandarin Court Hotel Sdn. Bhd. hereinafter referred to as “MCH”, “Us’, “Our” and “We”, the term “you” refers to yourself including persons represented by you, customers, visitors and users of MCH Website.
This Privacy Notice (the “Policy”) gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal data that you provide MCH either directly or electronically or via our Website.
1. Collection of Your Personal data
The types of personal data that we collect includes without limitation as follows:-
1.1. your personal details either from you or someone else whom you are making a booking for a travelling with (‘third party’) such as full name, national identification number, passport number, contact information, preferred manner of address when in communication with us ( residential or business ), date of birth, occupation and other required information pursuant to local laws and regulations;
1.2. guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, billing instructions and any information necessary to fulfil special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
1.3. financial information includes credit card number, credit card expiry date and deposit amount;
1.4. any booking made by you or someone else or party authorized by you either directly or via any communication method including writing, electronically or verbally requesting us to provide services, accommodation or information;
1.5. any messages, comments or feedback you submit either personally to us, email or via the MCH Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
2. Purpose of Collecting your data:-
MCH collects, may use and process of your personal data for any of the following purposes:-
2.1 process and/or confirm Hotel arrangements and/or restaurant and/or banquet reservation;
2.2 provide and charge for the hotel accommodations and other goods and services purchase;
2.3 fulfilling contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, credit card companies, airline operators and other loyalty programs).
2.4 provide privileges, benefits and services to you;
2.5 perform market analysis, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys;
2.6 facilitate direct marketing of products and/or services, promotional and customer management purposes including sending you sales promotional communications or special offers if you have checked the consent box in submitting your reservation on the guest registration card;
2.7 where required by law or to meet legal and regulatory requirements. In the event that sufficient personal data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to MCH then you application or request for any of the above purposes under clause 2 may not be accepted or acted upon.
3. We shall not disclose your personal data to any third party without your consent except:-
3.1. to our parent company, subsidiaries, related and associated companies;
3.2. to our business partners, affiliates, and third party service providers, MCH’s travel and tour agents, any relevant financial institutions, credit reference agencies;
3.3. third party service providers for MCH’s operational, administration requirements (including without limitation management of MCH Website);
3.4. auditors, lawyers, professional advisory service providers, debt collectors, bankers, advertising companies, recruitment agencies and researches;
3.5. where required for the purpose of prevention or detection of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the purpose of investigations or for compliance with any other law or an order of a court.
4. Security of Your Personal Data
We have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and help to secure your data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized access or disclosure.
All reasonable precautions are taken to secure your personal data but we cannot guaranteed that your information will not be subject to interference, misuse or hacking in a manner inconsistent with this Privacy Notice due to unauthorized or illegal acts of third parties in violation of existing laws.
For children under the age of eighteen, you shall obtain consent from the parent, guardian, or person who has parental responsibility for you to access our Website. We do not knowingly to collect personal information from children except where required by local laws.
5. Storage and Retention of Your Personal Data
We have put in place to ensure that your personal data is stored and handled in such a way to prevent any unauthorized disclosure.
MCH will retain all your personal data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the information was to be used or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting, audit requirements or to protect the MCH’s interests.
6. Your Rights and Obligations Regarding Your Personal Data
You may at any time make a request in writing to access your personal data held by MCH and to request correction of the personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
You may send your request in writing to the following email address:-
We have the right to charge a fee for the processing of any such access request.
This Privacy Notice is issued both in Bahasa Malaysia and in the English language. In the event of any inconsistency, the English language shall prevail.
MCH reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any material changes will notify you at the Hotel website with the updated privacy notice which will include the date of the revision. Such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
Booking.com은 어떤 절차를 통해 제3자와 고객 정보를 공유하나요?
- Booking.com: 당사는 Booking.com B.V. (www.booking.com | 주소: Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands) (이하 Booking.com) 측과 제휴하여 고객에게 온라인 예약 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다. 웹사이트 콘텐츠를 제작하고 예약 내용을 제공하는 주체는 모두 당사이나, 예약 처리 과정은 Booking.com을 통해 진행됩니다. 따라서 당사 웹사이트에 고객이 입력한 정보는 Booking.com 및 그 그룹사와 공유하게 됩니다. 해당 개인 정보는 고객 성명, 연락처, 결제 정보, 동반 투숙객 성명, 그외 고객이 예약 과정에서 설정한 각종 선호 사항을 포함합니다. Booking.com 그룹사에 대한 보다 자세한 정보는 Booking.com 소개 페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
- Booking.com은 고객에게 예약 확정 이메일, 체크인 안내 이메일을 전송하고, 당사에 등록된 숙소와 주변 지역에 대한 정보를 제공합니다. 또한 Booking.com은 전 세계 곳곳에 위치한 고객 서비스 센터를 통해 20개 이상의 언어로 24시간 고객을 지원하고 있습니다. 고객이 Booking.com의 글로벌 고객 서비스 직원에게 정보를 공유할 경우, 필요할 때 적절한 도움을 받을 수 있습니다. 나아가 Booking.com은 Booking.com 개인정보 보호정책에서 명시한 바에 따라 기술, 데이터 분석, 마케팅 목적으로 고객의 개인 정보를 사용할 수 있습니다. 해당 정책은 고객이 관심을 가질 만한 여행 관련 상품에 대한 정보를 제공하고 가장 최적화된 서비스를 제공하기 위한 목적으로 해당 고객의 정보를 Booking Holdings Inc. 그룹사에 제공할 수 있다는 내용을 포함하고 있습니다. 이때 관련 법규에 따라 필요하다고 판단될 경우, Booking.com 측에서 우선 고객의 동의를 요청할 예정입니다. 유럽경제지역(European Economic Area) 밖에 위치한 국가로 고객의 정보가 전달될 경우, Booking.com은 유럽 기준에 상응한 수준으로 해당 정보가 보호받을 수 있도록 계약상으로 요구할 것입니다. Booking.com에서 개인 정보를 처리하는 방법에 대해 문의사항이 있을 경우, 다음 이메일 주소로 전달해주시기 바랍니다: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BookingSuite: 귀하의 개인 정보는 본 웹사이트와 suite.booking.com의 운영 주체인 BookingSuite B.V.(주소: Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands) 측과 공유될 수 있습니다.