This Privacy Notice is formulated to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, the terms “Personal Data” shall have the meaning as defined by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Mandarin Court Hotel Sdn. Bhd. hereinafter referred to as “MCH”, “Us’, “Our” and “We”, the term “you” refers to yourself including persons represented by you, customers, visitors and users of MCH Website.
This Privacy Notice (the “Policy”) gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal data that you provide MCH either directly or electronically or via our Website.
1. Collection of Your Personal data
The types of personal data that we collect includes without limitation as follows:-
1.1. your personal details either from you or someone else whom you are making a booking for a travelling with (‘third party’) such as full name, national identification number, passport number, contact information, preferred manner of address when in communication with us ( residential or business ), date of birth, occupation and other required information pursuant to local laws and regulations;
1.2. guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, billing instructions and any information necessary to fulfil special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
1.3. financial information includes credit card number, credit card expiry date and deposit amount;
1.4. any booking made by you or someone else or party authorized by you either directly or via any communication method including writing, electronically or verbally requesting us to provide services, accommodation or information;
1.5. any messages, comments or feedback you submit either personally to us, email or via the MCH Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
2. Purpose of Collecting your data:-
MCH collects, may use and process of your personal data for any of the following purposes:-
2.1 process and/or confirm Hotel arrangements and/or restaurant and/or banquet reservation;
2.2 provide and charge for the hotel accommodations and other goods and services purchase;
2.3 fulfilling contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, credit card companies, airline operators and other loyalty programs).
2.4 provide privileges, benefits and services to you;
2.5 perform market analysis, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys;
2.6 facilitate direct marketing of products and/or services, promotional and customer management purposes including sending you sales promotional communications or special offers if you have checked the consent box in submitting your reservation on the guest registration card;
2.7 where required by law or to meet legal and regulatory requirements. In the event that sufficient personal data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to MCH then you application or request for any of the above purposes under clause 2 may not be accepted or acted upon.
3. We shall not disclose your personal data to any third party without your consent except:-
3.1. to our parent company, subsidiaries, related and associated companies;
3.2. to our business partners, affiliates, and third party service providers, MCH’s travel and tour agents, any relevant financial institutions, credit reference agencies;
3.3. third party service providers for MCH’s operational, administration requirements (including without limitation management of MCH Website);
3.4. auditors, lawyers, professional advisory service providers, debt collectors, bankers, advertising companies, recruitment agencies and researches;
3.5. where required for the purpose of prevention or detection of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the purpose of investigations or for compliance with any other law or an order of a court.
4. Security of Your Personal Data
We have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and help to secure your data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized access or disclosure.
All reasonable precautions are taken to secure your personal data but we cannot guaranteed that your information will not be subject to interference, misuse or hacking in a manner inconsistent with this Privacy Notice due to unauthorized or illegal acts of third parties in violation of existing laws.
For children under the age of eighteen, you shall obtain consent from the parent, guardian, or person who has parental responsibility for you to access our Website. We do not knowingly to collect personal information from children except where required by local laws.
5. Storage and Retention of Your Personal Data
We have put in place to ensure that your personal data is stored and handled in such a way to prevent any unauthorized disclosure.
MCH will retain all your personal data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the information was to be used or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting, audit requirements or to protect the MCH’s interests.
6. Your Rights and Obligations Regarding Your Personal Data
You may at any time make a request in writing to access your personal data held by MCH and to request correction of the personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
You may send your request in writing to the following email address:-
We have the right to charge a fee for the processing of any such access request.
This Privacy Notice is issued both in Bahasa Malaysia and in the English language. In the event of any inconsistency, the English language shall prevail.
MCH reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any material changes will notify you at the Hotel website with the updated privacy notice which will include the date of the revision. Such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
Como partilhamos a sua informação pessoal com terceiros?
- Booking.com: Efectuámos uma parceria com Booking.com B.V., sediada em Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amesterdão, Países Baixos (www.booking.com) (daqui em diante Booking.com) para oferecer-lhe serviços de reservas on-line. Apesar de oferecermos o conteúdo do website e reservar directamente connosco, as reservas são processadas por Booking.com. As informações que fornecer nesse website serão partilhadas também com Booking.com e os seus afiliados. Essas informações podem incluir dados pessoais como o seu nome, os seus contactos, dados de pagamento, hóspedes que viajarem consigo e qualquer preferência que tenha especificado ao fazer uma reserva. Para saber mais sobre o grupo empresarial de Booking.com, visite a página Acerca de Booking.com.
- Booking.com enviará um e-mail de confirmação, um e-mail antes da chegada e fornecerá informações sobre a área e o nosso alojamento. Booking.com fornecerá também atendimento internacional ao cliente 24 horas por dia, sete dias por semana, a partir dos seus escritórios locais em mais de 20 idiomas. Partilhar os seus dados com a equipa global de apoio ao cliente de Booking.com permite que obtenha uma resposta quando precisar de assistência. Booking.com pode usar os seus dados para fins técnicos, analíticos e de marketing, conforme descrito na Política de Privacidade de Booking.com. Isso inclui que os seus dados também possam ser partilhados com outros membros do grupo de empresas Booking Holdings Inc. para análise, a fim de apresentar-lhe ofertas relacionadas com viagens que possam ser do seu interesse e oferecer um serviço personalizado. Se necessário, de acordo com a lei aplicável, Booking.com solicitará primeiro o seu consentimento. Se os seus dados forem transferidos para um país fora do Espaço Económico Europeu, Booking.com fará acordos contratuais para garantir que os seus dados pessoais ainda estejam protegidos de acordo com os padrões europeus. Se tiver dúvidas sobre o processamento dos seus dados pessoais por Booking.com, por favor envie um e-mail para o email@example.com.
- BookingSuite: os seus dados pessoais podem ser partilhados com BookingSuite B.V., localizada em Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amesterdão, Países Baixos, a empresa que opera este website e o website suite.booking.com.